Duration: 1 hour
Language: English & Spanish
Available: Online Self-Paced
Understanding sexual harassment, establishing boundaries, responding, interrupting / intervening safely. In this training, participants learn how to comfortably navigate their environment when problematic behaviors arise. This training will give you tools and information to foster a safe and harassment-free environment.
The completion deadline can be modified to meet your team's needs with weekly progress reports to users. Supervisors can receive monthly or bi-weekly progress reports based on the desired completion deadline (30 days, 60 days or 90 days).
BASE For All Self-Paced
To Get Started
After payment, you will receive an email from our support team within 3 business days to establish your learning account(s).
- How long is the training? There are four modules total and each one takes 15-20 minutes to complete. Please note that time spent on each section is tracked and content may be reassigned if it is clicked through too quickly.
- Can I do the training on my phone? Yes, you can complete the training on your phone, computer or tablet.
- Will I be tested on the material? Yes, there are quizzes throughout the course. You must correctly answer 80% of the questions to pass. If you score lower than 80%, you will be asked to re-take the course.
- Will I get a certificate to show that I finished the training? Yes, you will get a printable certificate when you pass the course.
- How long do I have to get this done? This varies by employer. SAFE Institute will update your employer every two weeks to share who has completed the training and who is still in process.
Who can I contact with questions? Email Alexander at email@example.com
Did You Know?
All BASE training fees support SAFE's lifesaving work with survivors of abuse and violence. Thank you for your support! Training fees are not tax deductible, since the payment is in exchange for services from SAFE.
Registration fees are non-refundable but are transferrable to another team member or employee.